Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

When running the fetch all work except the instagram accounts. When I verify on any particular profile in the plug in under instagram, it sends me to page that no longer exists …’instagram.com/username/media’

Please help I’m unable to import on my sites!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which account you add into the settings in JA Social Feed plugin? you can share the credentials so I will check for you.

christofu Friend

I am experiencing the same issues. Verifying the username sends me to instagram.com/username/media (which doesnt exist). It was previously working fine and I haven’t adjusted anything.
    Any idea on this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There seems to be issue with Instagram here, I’ve passed with the team for further checking, pls stay tuned.

christofu Friend

thank you 🙂

Mr.Cat Moderator

@ninjabob,

For now, you have to use user-id to get data from instagram.

Use this tool to get instagram user id : https://smashballoon.com/instagram-feed/find-instagram-user-id/

Put user-id to keyword field (see attachment below) then try to verify again.

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Mr.Cat.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Mr.Cat.

1. 2017-12-01_102049

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

christofu Friend

using the @user-id is not working for me

it is taking me to this page:

https://api.instagram.com/v1/users/2752668961/media/recent/?access_token=

with the following message:

{"meta": {"code": 400, "error_type": "OAuthParameterException", "error_message": "Missing client_id or access_token URL parameter."}}

using user-id returns the same error as username

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you fill the Instagram Access Token settings in Global Configuration of JA Social Feed plugin?

1. insta_token
    christofu Friend

No I hadn’t tried this as the instructions suggest you dont need to if you are ‘fetching data from a specific instagram account’ and it was working following those instructions up until a few weeks ago.

should I try this, and it seems as if I have to create an instagram app? (its not particularly how to do so at this point)

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site and the user-id in Instagram you want to import info from.

christofu Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @christofu,

You should add the keyword with the tag + user-id as suggested above (check post of Mr.Cat) and also add the Instagram access token settings under Global settings of JA Social Feed plugin.

1. screenshot-www.onemistyguy.com_.au-2017-12-07-17-25-42-349
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum