Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Good morning. I placed in sidebar2 position JaSideNews…that’s great, but I’d like to be able to read the articles in a popup window. I tried to put JaContent PopUp in the same position but the articles can only be displayed horizontally, so don’t fit well in the sidebar position.
    So I’d like having either the possibility to display the articles in JaContent Popup vertically so to fit the sidebar position or having JaSideNews showing articles in a pop up window, just like JaContent PopUp.
    Would it be possible?
    Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry JA Sidenews does not have the Popup options as it used to show the list of article.
    If you want to use JA Content popup and in the sidebar, you need to change the style and PHP code.
    You can override the JA Content popup layout in the template /html folder and customise the style
    use firebug/inspect element from the browser tool to check the style classes and override it via custom.css file.
    This is something that is fall in personal customisations, you can apply my suggestion to modify the layout.

ReGARDS

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks. I’ll leave it as a suggestion for a next version.
    Have a good day!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s a personal customisation request I can not promise it for next version.
    It can be considered by development team if there is a huge demand to add this feature.
    You can use my suggestion to customise the module layout file.

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

I know, I will. I meant, take it as a feedback….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lawyerlinguist 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum