Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with a “Janrain Plugin”.
    I instaled it, set it all up for “comment” exactly like it should be ( all “rpx settings “, all apps from google, facebook, yahoo). When i try to sing in trough these apps, it gives me an error 404 – Component not found!!!
    And at the end of the link of the website it showes me this “index.php?Itemid=620”.

Please can You give me any solution for this problem!

Thanks

Stork11 Friend

<em>@namko 315087 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a problem with a “Janrain Plugin”.
    I instaled it, set it all up for “comment” exactly like it should be ( all “rpx settings “, all apps from google, facebook, yahoo). When i try to sing in trough these apps, it gives me an error 404 – Component not found!!!
    And at the end of the link of the website it showes me this “index.php?Itemid=620”.

Please can You give me any solution for this problem!

Thanks</blockquote>
    Hello namko,

Could you provide your PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Best regards.

namko Friend

<em>@Nhat Nguyen 315170 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello namko,

Could you provide your PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Best regards.</blockquote>
    Hi Nhat Nguyen

I already send the PM with all of the information you requst.
    Please let me know if you need anything other further information.

Thank you for your great support

namko Friend

Hi Nhat Nguyen

Do you have received my account?
    Any luck with this problem??

Thank you

Stork11 Friend

<em>@namko 315359 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Nhat Nguyen

Do you have received my account?
    Any luck with this problem??

Thank you</blockquote>
    Hello namko,

Sorry for my delayed reply. Your problem is resolved. No “https://” in your Rpx Application 🙂

Best regards.

namko Friend

Im sorry to bother you, but i have one more question.
    How to put Janrain Plugin in to Login module so my website visitor can login with both options.

Thank you very much

Stork11 Friend

<em>@namko 316337 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im sorry to bother you, but i have one more question.
    How to put Janrain Plugin in to Login module so my website visitor can login with both options.

Thank you very much</blockquote>
    Hello namko,

Please enable “System – JA Janrain” plug-in, then input below text in the end of “modulesmod_logintmpldefault.php” file

{janrain}

If you are using JA T3 Framework, please find login module template here “pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_logindefault.php”.

Best regards.

Sherlock Friend

Hi namko and Nhat,

Things in the JAT3 Plugin folder should not be modified instead any change should be made in the template override folder for the module, For this case you can try as following

1) Copy the folder pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_login and paste it into the template override folder here templates/your_template/html (do this in case the folder was not there already )
    2) Open the file templates/your_template/html/mod_logindefault.php and Do as Nhat mentioned

namko Friend

Hi Nhat and Dat
    When i try to put either of yours opptions i end up with two log in forms.
    See the picture please.

1. Login
    Sherlock Friend

Hi namko,

You open the file of pluginsplg_system_janraintmpldefault.php looking for this code and comment it out
    [PHP]
    if ($this->params->get(‘showlogin’) == 1) {
    echo $this->getModuleLogin();
    }
    [/PHP]
    I hope that help !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum