Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am using the 1.3.5 version that came with the template. I use the “default” profile with 3 articles as featured and 6 other as headline. The 3 articles do rotate in the slideshow but the animation does not autostart when the last article is displayed. Hence, only the last image is left shown in the module as featured and the user must navigate manually to see the other (first and second) articles.

How can autostart the animation (display as carousel) can be achieved?

Furthermore, the height of the text box in the featured item is incorrect, as the slide navigation buttons and the readmore button appear on top of the intro text and not after, thus hiding part of the text.

Nguyen Hong Friend

Please provide us your site url and admin account, we’ll check and update this problem. Thank you 🙂

mx5gr Friend

Just updated the ticket within support with site access details…

vitallive Friend

we have the same issue. Any solutions how to run the autostart???

Sherlock Friend

Dear vitallive,

Just update your module to the latest version,it has been updated so you can select to autostart the animation 🙂

stinger2010 Friend

Hello dathq,
    I’m using latest version 1.3.6 and autostart animation doesnt work.

Sherlock Friend

Dear stinger2010,

You can submit a ticket into our support site,Give us your admin account as well the FTP, then we shall check the issue in detail then.

stinger2010 Friend

I’ve already submitted a ticket, but there is no answer.
    Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

Dear stinger2010,

Can you tell me your ticket ID ? I will check it and reply you here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum