Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

JA Telline III V2
    please see my website http://www.controlsystemworld.com (username:’csw1′; password:’cswpass’)

1. janews2 does not work properly: when you open webpage first time then it is ok. However, if you go to other webpage and come back to Home page then you will see that following error is shown on each section:

{jausersetting modid=97 group=15 class=ja-usersetting idReload=ja-zinwrap}

2. There is also ja-tabs configured on which ‘Videos’ are shown. Same problem happen to it. If you open webpage first time then it is ok, if you go to other webpage and comes back to Home page then source ssripts of video start appearing. Other tabs like ‘latest news’ and ‘most read’ remains ok, nothing happens to these.

(both of above problems clears if cache is cleared)

Please help !!! I have tried many possibilities but it does not clear.

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear asifak,

you may try to disable the JA usersetting plugin.

asifak Friend

I disabled JA usersetting plugin……
    ofcourse it is ok but without usersetting available……(which is not good…)

what to do with “Videos” diaplay available on tabs section; also causing problem…..

(it looks we are testing for Joomlart……just free of cost and sending lot of time….)

Saguaros Moderator

You did not give me the right account info and so i could not see what you have done and what’s causing the issue.

1) did you enable the joomla cache? if yes, then you need to sort the cache – system plugin at end of the plugin list.

asifak Friend

before your reply, I already changed th plugin ‘system-cache’ to 0.5 settings, …. it seems both of the above issues are fixed for now …. but is it ok, should not it work on any settings …..???

asifak Friend

In JA News2; if we select settings in a section, then no text appears and only check boxes appears if mouse is on this perticular section; however if we take the mouse away from this section ( take the mouse to JA Tabs section ..) then text appears, ; in others words it seems that a mouse over function is working here which takes off all the text.

Any clue ..??

Saguaros Moderator

hmm, sorry , i do not see the issue on your site and everything seems to be working fine, please take a screenshot of the issue and show it to me.

Thanks

asifak Friend

I looked at it closely, the texts are there but there fonts become white color thats why they seems to be disppear, what to do now… !!

Saguaros Moderator

oh, i found that issue, it’s problem in the user setting panel, Please add the following code into the template.css file and check this issue again

.ja-usersetting-form li, ja-usersetting-form li:hover {
    color: #000!important;
    }

asifak Friend

I have this code in my template.css; please tell now where to add the code…

/* User Settings —*/
    .ja-usersetting {
    margin: 0 -15px;
    background: #f7f7f7;
    color: &33;
    }

a.ja-usersetting-loadform {
    position: absolute;
    right: 50px;
    top: 4px;
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
    background: url(../images/icon-setting.gif) no-repeat center;
    }

a.ja-usersetting-loadform span {
    display: none;
    }

form.ja-usersetting-form { padding: 5px 15px; }
    .ja-usersetting-options {
    width: 100%;
    display: block;
    }

.ja-usersetting-options ul {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 5px 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    clear: both;
    font-size: 92%;
    }

.ja-usersetting-options ul li {
    background: none;
    float: left;
    display: block;
    padding: 0 5px 0 0 !important;
    margin: 0 !important;
    }

.ja-usersetting-options ul.checkall { padding-bottom: 0; margin-bottom: 0; border-bottom: 0; }
    .ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect { margin-top: 0; }
    .ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect li { line-height: 20px; height: 20px; }
    .ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect label { line-height: 20px; }
    .ja-usersetting-options ul.catselect .checkbox { margin: 0 5px; line-height: 20px; }

.ja-usersetting-options p.actions { margin-bottom: 10px; }

Saguaros Moderator

You can add them in the templates/css/template.css file

Thanks

asifak Friend

Hi tienhc,

I had posted the code from the same template.css file, the one you are referring; however I donot know where to add the code the one you are giving; please see the script in my previous reply which available in my template.css file, and guide where to add the code
    thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

oh, yes, you can add that code below this line

.ja-usersetting-options p.actions { margin-bottom: 10px; }

Thanks

asifak Friend

Thanks tienhc! its working no…!!! Thanks for the Help !!!

I can tell you I have bit similar problem in my member module. When I try to click ‘Register’ or ‘Forgot Password’, it disappears, I believe color of the Font during Hover is problem here also…

Saguaros Moderator

yes, you add the following at end of the template.css file:

#ja-topmega label, #ja-topmega a, #ja-topmega span, #ja-topmega td {
    color: #000!important;
    }

thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum