Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m creating a new sub-site (coloradosquaredance.com/index.php/2015) with a different template then the one used on the main site (http://coloradosquaredance.com). On its homepage, I want to show news items. When I try to show news items (K2 Content) they appear on the page correctly, but when the title link is selected, the target page opens with the default template applied, not the currently assigned template to the new sub-site. How do I get links displayed by the JANews Pro module to open up in the currently assigned template instead of the default template. Thank you for your help… Fred

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Fred,

I have checked on URL of your site. But I’m afraid I’m not quite getting what you are mentioning above. It would be awesome if you can possibly include a screenshot and description on that particular screenshot on what you would like to do. I shall help you check further.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum