Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve downloaded and installed the quickstart-version of JA Lens. It works almost fine, but when I click the "click to load more awesomeness"-button, the new pictures are not really shown, only the text when hovering the space.
    The jalazyload plugin actually uses the version 1.8.4 of its libraries jquery.jalazyload.js and jquery.jalazyload.min.js. I found out, that the loading of new pictures works correctly with the version 1.7.2 of these Libraries (I still have these versions from older work).
    My questions:
    How do you explain this behavior?
    And should I work with the older version or is there something else I have to change?
    Thanks for answering soon.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just installed quickstart package of JA Lens with Sample Data but the plugin still works fine with 1.8.4 version of lazyload lib, you can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I can take a look.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum