Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having a problem that just starting happening, I created an extra field called “I speak” and it’s set to be a search label. When I go to activate that particular field in its corresponding JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module, the module won’t accept the change when I hit the save button or the save and close button. Also when I hit the safe button it behaves as if I had hit the save and close button.

It also seems that the JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module is the only module that I cannot create. I can create any other type module except for the JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module.

When I try to create a new JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module, I can create all the necessary setting but when I hit save it does not save or create the JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search module.

Do you know what could be causing this all of a sudden?

Please help!

Joseph

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I have just checked your server configuration (Site back-end >> Menu System >> System Information >> Tab PHP Information) , the “max_input_vars” setting is configured as 2000, that mean it only page submit with less than 2000 field, but in JA K2 Filter module’ setting form, it has larger than 2000 form fields (because it has too much extra field in your site)

So, to resolve this issue, please contact with your hosting provider to help to increase a setting “max_input_vars” to a large number.

joeluvny Friend

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joeluvny 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum