Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I am having a issue with the JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search . What is happening is that I have created 3 separate JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search to do searches only on specific extra field group. But when I do a extra filed search in on group, the JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search reverts back to the first extra field group.

Best best way to see what I am talking about is to go the site, click on tops — > tunics then perform any of the the filters in the left sidebar. You will see that after it performs the filter, it will revert back to the jacket filter and does not stay on the tunics filter.

I cannot figure out why it is doing this, can you help?

Joseph

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

I just checked your site, it is an issue of sh404 url, since I searched with keyword “jak2filter” in URL manager page of sh404 component, I see that all search results are mapped one sefURL. Thus all search results are redirected to one page.

If I tried to remove this sefURL, it will work correctly for first search, and if search on other page then, it will redirect to the first search result page.

Please raise this question in sh404 forums, they might have better answer to resolve this duplicated issue.

joeluvny Friend

Thank you very much!

joeluvny Friend

Can you please go back in and undo what you did, so that it will work as it did before you made the changes you made.

Thank you

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

I did not update anything, just try to remove duplicated urls in URL manager page of sh404 component.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum