Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I tried to use the JAEC coupon, the 10JAECOFF, for JATC members (which I am one). However, it says it is expired. Yet the redesign of the site is brand new. So I find it hard to believe that a sale code was left up that is now expired.

Any help is appreciated! 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

The coupon code was expired for months. It was provided when the JA Comment has been newly released. Therefore, please purchase the membership at the price of 50$ only on our site.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconveniences. The coupon has been extended per information displayed on sign up page.

Pls retry to enjoy it. 🙂

bmtoth Friend

<em>@JA Developer 183910 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Sorry for the inconveniences. The coupon has been extended per information displayed on sign up page.

Pls retry to enjoy it. :)</blockquote>

Thanks SO much!

It worked perfectly!

Thanks again,
    ~ The Newest Joomlart Extension Club Member 😉

PS- Love The New Site!

cansay Friend

Thx for posting this question.
    I was about to buy my self, but did not create thread about the problem 😀

varange Friend

I had the same problem today. I bought JATC membership, and wanted to also get JAEC membership (actually, I was happy with $80 for both, but $120 is not what I expected). Anyway, the coupon as advertised on the product page (10JAECOFF) doesn’t work.

Please advise.

hush Friend

Hi,

I also wanted to get JAEC but the coupon as advertised on the product page “10JAECOFF” doesn’t work.
    Pls help.

Tks

Hush

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Hush,

I have reactivated the coupon code for another year. Please try again. If it still doesnt work, please reply back.

Regards

Arvind

kusuma Friend

<em>@bmtoth 183895 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to use the JAEC coupon, the 10JAECOFF, for JATC members (which I am one). However, it says it is expired. Yet the redesign of the site is brand new. So I find it hard to believe that a sale code was left up that is now expired.

Any help is appreciated! :)</blockquote>

what is JAEC?? would you mint to explaint to me :)sir??

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@kusuma 296642 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is JAEC?? would you mint to explaint to me :)sir??</blockquote>

JATC is JoomlArt Template club (1 year or 3 month membership). Please read the terms of use All abbreviations are mentioned there.

I have disabled your signature, it looked more like spam.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

<em>@kusuma 296642 wrote:</em><blockquote>what is JAEC?? would you mint to explaint to me :)sir??</blockquote>

JAEC = JoomlArt Extension Club – the info for which you can find and read HERE[/url]

😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum