Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I replaced the Lorem Ipsum text in the top.hightlight User4 position for Small Banner. When I applied the change the green banner background disappeared and I can’t get it back. Please help. Thank you!

golfvilla Friend

My apologies, I did not read the User Guide first. I needed to encapsulate the text in the <div class=”banner-text”></div> tag. I will leave this post here in the event someone else has the same question.

TomC Moderator

<em>@golfvilla 262659 wrote:</em><blockquote>My apologies, I did not read the User Guide first.[/quote]

tsk tsk tsk . . . . 😎

<em>@golfvilla 262659 wrote:</em><blockquote>I needed to encapsulate the text in the <div class=”banner-text”></div> tag. I will leave this post here in the event someone else has the same question.</blockquote>
    Exactly what makes the Template Member Sections of our Community so valuable and knowledge rich.

THANK YOU !!!

marlow Friend

<em>@golfvilla 262659 wrote:</em><blockquote>My apologies, I did not read the User Guide first. I needed to encapsulate the text in the <div class=”banner-text”></div> tag. I will leave this post here in the event someone else has the same question.</blockquote>

I’m sorry but I speak only Italian and too complicated for me to read all the user guides. I have a problem like yours and I tried to assign the css (see attachment) but nothing happens 🙁 Please could you give me some more information?
    I apologize for my written English with the help of an automatic translator

Franco
    thank you

1. small_banner
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marlow 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum