Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi,
    the module jacontentslider ” A pochi passi dal mare” does’nt work, it’s in page http://www.gfimmobiliarebriatico.com/speciale-la-brace.html, in this moment is suspend, when module is active the page is white,
    can you help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I got this problem on your site when I enabled A pochi passi dal mare module (JA Contentslider)

<blockquote>Fatal error: Class ‘modOsPropertySlideShowHelper’ not found in /home/gfimmobili/domains/gfimmobiliarebriatico.com/public_html/modules/mod_jacontentslider/mod_jacontentslider.php on line 24</blockquote>

Please try to remove it from your site and download it from here

Let me know if it helps

librandi Friend

thanks for the reply,
    but I can not remove the slide module os properties because it is part of the component and takes pictures automatically. Do you know another solution?
    please

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@librandi 437008 wrote:</em><blockquote>thanks for the reply,
    but I can not remove the slide module os properties because it is part of the component and takes pictures automatically. Do you know another solution?
    please</blockquote>

Is this your customization on this module? You can send me the package to install this customization, I will check and let you know if I have new solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum