Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For some reason, when the news articles are displayed it says JACOM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED before the date and JACOM_CONTENT_READ_MORE_TITLE where it should say “read more”

Would somone kindly help?

See screen shot below:

1. Presentation1
    Manos Moderator

Hello,

Have you changed the folder name of the template ? The message you are getting shows that there’s no language file and probably you will see similar messages in other informative text.

Regards

Manos

ahsanashraf Friend

<em>@pascm 324726 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Have you changed the folder name of the template ? The message you are getting shows that there’s no language file and probably you will see similar messages in other informative text.

Regards

Manos</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply Manos, I have changed the folder, how can I sort this from happening?

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@ahsanashraf 324754 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your reply Manos, I have changed the folder, how can I sort this from happening?

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi ahsanashraf,

Your template now has a new name. This means you would need to change the language file name as well.
    Open the file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_kranos.ini and rename it to this languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_your-new-name.ini

I hope you got it.

ahsanashraf Friend

Excellent, thank you so much for your help. Very much appreciated. Wish you a very prosperous life :o) thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ahsanashraf 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum