Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How can I make “list” the default layout on style 2 of the Joomla Advanced Custom Module Category Listing ?

there is an option to select grid/list on style 1 but not on style 2.

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

But if you are a developer, you can change it from templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-list/tmpl/style-2.php file

kverfla Friend

I don’t need to customize it, just wanted to select it since it is already available in frontend.
    The option to select as default is not available on the backend.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@kverfla 464584 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t need to customize it, just wanted to select it since it is already available in frontend.
    The option to select as default is not available on the backend.</blockquote>

I would like to check that bug directly on your site, you can pm me URL of your site, admin login and FTP account. I will help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum