Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Dear support,
    I’m experimenting a bug in “JACM Magazine Featured news style 1” if the number of “Link item” is zero.
    In this case, the “banner-1” position is not shown, and there is probably a “div” which is not closed.

Look at my screenshots:

The screenshot “good.png” shows a page in which everything works properly: I have two JACM modules: the first one is “Featured news style 1” with 1 “Link item”. Then I have an other JACM module, configured as
    “category listing”.

Look now at the screenshot “bad.png”: I set the “Link items” to zero in the “JACM Magazine Featured news style 1” module. The position “banner-1” disappears (it was the one with Yahoo weather), and the second JACM module looses the proper formatting.

I simulated the same problem on different test environment.

Regards,
    Federico

Regards,
    Federico

pavit Moderator

Hi

It is not a bug , take a look at this post if you want to have banner-1 position available in the correct way

pavit Moderator

Hi

It is not a bug , take a look at this post if you want to have banner-1 position available in the correct way

pavit Moderator

Hi

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,
    I read that post, but I don’t want to disable the Featured Links at all.
    I would like to use them is some pages, and to set them to zero where I don’t want them.
    Then, the main problem is the formatting, if I use other modules on news-home position.
    Please, look at my “bad2.png” attachment.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,
    I would like to use them is some pages, and to set them to zero where I don’t want them.
    Then, the main problem is the formatting, if I use other modules on news-home position.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,

Regards,
    Federico

pavit Moderator

JA Acm module was developed and released to work in that way for JA Teline V template , applying the suggested workaround could help to solve the problem of adding modules in banner-1 position , if you need indeed to have on some other pages module showing links than you can add another Ja Acm module as style 2 and assign it to the specific page

pavit Moderator

JA Acm module was developed and released to work in that way for JA Teline V template , applying the suggested workaround could help to solve the problem of adding modules in banner-1 position , if you need indeed to have on some other pages module showing links than you can add another Ja Acm module as style 2 and assign it to the specific page

pavit Moderator

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,
    thank you for your reply, but this is not even a workaround: Style 2, even if similar, is different from style 1: the result would not be the same (ex. no slider, no items description, wrong leading article images – this is probably another bug).

I’m not asking for an immediate solution, but please consider the possibility to fix it with the next releases:
    the goal would be to set Featured news style 1 modules, with 0 Link Items, without problems.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,
    thank you for your reply, but this is not even a workaround: Style 2, even if similar, is different from style 1: the result would not be the same (ex. no slider, no items description, wrong leading article images – this is probably another bug).

I’m not asking for an immediate solution, but please consider the possibility to fix it with the next releases:
    the goal would be to set Featured news style 1 modules, with 0 Link Items, without problems.

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Dear Pavit,

Regards,
    Federico

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check this matter ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @fbernardello,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check this matter ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum