Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’m using jacatslwi in JA Sulphur. I have five items and I want to show them all in one row, but by default it only allows three items per row.

So it looks like below (where [ ] is an item):

[ ] [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ]

Is there a way to change this so it looks like this:

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi michauda

Please open templates/ja_sulfur/css/template.css file, at about 1382, find following code:

div.ja-catslwi {
    float:left;
    width:32%;
    }

and change to:

div.ja-catslwi {
    float:left;
    width:19%;
    }

michauda Friend

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

fitzpatrickprince Friend

I have a related question to this … how do you set the order or what article appears on the left, middle, and right? It was working originally, but since I’ve changed the category of where the articles are placed, they aren’t in the correct order.

***Update*** — I figured it out… I went to Article Manager and changed the order of articles to rearrange them in the module. So the one I wanted to be first needed to be in the “1” position and the middle in the “2” position and so forth.

apdodger Friend

Hi

Using the sulfur template on my site, and only now did I notice a small detail on the jcatslwi module on the home page: the width between the three columns of the module is not equal – the width on the right is slightly larger than the width on the left.

Is it possible to center it completely (equal widths on both sides)? I’m sure it is, but if you can offer any advice as to how to do it, I would be grateful.

Many Thanks,
    Adam.

amita Friend

Hi

I have seen JA Sulfur Demo but there is jcatslwi module have same width. Please clarify your issue with screenshot, so i can help you better.

apdodger Friend

Hi Amita,

I clarified this issue already, thank you.

But strangely, my site suddenly displays “JCATSLWI COULD NOT FOUND DATA”, and the module no longer works.

Do you have any suggestion? I have checked that the module is using content from the correct category, but it is not showing on the front page.

Thank you,
    Adam.

amita Friend

Hi
    To make width between the three columns of the module equal , do following changes in template.css :

.ja-catslwi-first {
    margin-right: 10px;
    }
    Change 10px to 13px.

About “JCATSLWI COULD NOT FOUND DATA” error, please check that your articles have some image & text to be displayed.If you have the data & still getting error please give your joomla admin details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74523 , so that i can take a look.

apdodger Friend

Solved.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Adam.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  apdodger 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum