Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    It seems that Phoca Gallery don’t work with the template JA_Zebrina.
    You can see the problem at www.eriaxis.com by clic on “Notre galerie photo / Nos coups de coeur ” and .
    After clic on , it is not possible to come back to the site with this template.
    Can you help me to solve this ?

Regards,

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Not able to access the site to see what you are describing.
    Let us know when the site is back up.

Thanks.

villegente Friend

There is a mistake in the URL. The good link is http://www.eriaxis.com.
    The problem happen after a preview of a picture, when you clic on for coming back to the site. This doesn’t work with the template.

Again…this is a Virtuemart issue…not an issue with the Zebrina template.

When you use Virtuemart…you are then under a component that has a WHOLE different set of stylings. You’re question would be best asked in VM forums, unless we have a VM expert lurking around here, which is possible. 🙂

Good luck!
    John.

villegente Friend

Why are you talking of VM ?
    The problem happend when I’m in Phoca Gallery.

jwellman Friend

Hi,
    I think he just means there might be a possibility that the Phoca Gallery and the Virtuemart are not compatible with each other. Which might possibly be, but I have a site Located Here that is using both the Virtuemart and Phoca Gallery with no issues.

Out of curiosity, what are your settings in this area of your Phoca Gallery Parameters? (Click here for a screen shot)

villegente Friend

I have completly disable VirtueMart and I steel having the problem.
    I think that the problem is AJAX : the template use AJAX, Phoca Gallery too.

The only way to see my picture is to se “standard popup windows” in the “detail windows”.

That was my error…the only images I saw on the website were VM images. Had I scrolled down the page I would have seen the images you were speaking of.

My apologies.

And one more suggestion. I have seen compatibility problems popup with JEvents…your calendar program and Highslide…which is a similar MooTools based photo function. Might want to disable JEvents and see if there might be a conflict there.

jwellman Friend

Just so you know, we tested the site in Safari and it works like a charm. I know that is not helping you at the moment.

We had another site where we used Phoca gallery (no virtuemart) and no matter what I did, I could NOT get the lightbox to function correctly. I had to use the standard pop up…which I do not like! The site is here: http://www.mpsrun.com/ I would love to have an answer so I can incorporate the full potential of Phoca Gallery. Perhaps Genista also is using something incompatible.

Also works in Google Chrome! So Safari and Google Chrome! Both of which are based on WebKit.

So…another clue Watson.

FOUND IT!!!! It is a conflict with JEvent!

Using Firebug I went in and blew out the JEvent <div> and then clicked on your images and Voila! They pop right up in Firefox. (see attachments!)

If you do a Google Search for JEvent Conflicts…you’ll find a bunch…now comes the fun of trying to figure out which one. 🙂

jwellman Friend

You rock!!! 😀 I hope you are able to find the problem. I’m hoping whatever you find will also help my site! I really like the Phoca Gallery. Thank you for all your hard work.

villegente Friend

Very strange. If I disable AJAX in the template option, all work perfectly !

jwellman Friend

Yes! It looks awesome. 🙂

You are having better luck than I am today. I can see this photo gallery ( Click here ) and it is working fine for me in IE6, 7 and FF. I just heard from someone visiting that they do not see the “X” that will help them escape from the lightbox while viewing photos. (She’s using FF) I’m not sure why the gallery works well with some templates and browsers but then not with others. >:(

villegente Friend

For me your site work ! I can see the X with FF3.0.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jose antonio martinez 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum