Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi we have some problems with JA_travel and Joomla 3.4.1.
    Is there any chance that JA_TRAVEL be updated for a perfect working with the actual version of Joomla?

Thanks in advance for your help.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    May i know detail of your issue ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    May i know detail of your issue ?

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

alaink Friend

Hi thanks for your help,
    Some pages are completely blank. I’ve noticed that when i disable the “breadcrumb” module some pages get back but not all of them.

I know it is not really accurate but i can’t get more information. I try to disable all modules and plugins. When i select an other template the page works fine…

alaink Friend

Hi thanks for your help,
    Some pages are completely blank. I’ve noticed that when i disable the “breadcrumb” module some pages get back but not all of them.

I know it is not really accurate but i can’t get more information. I try to disable all modules and plugins. When i select an other template the page works fine…

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For blank page please turn on display_errors for inspecting.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For blank page please turn on display_errors for inspecting.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

alaink Friend

Hi there,
    it is already done. There is no message.
    I tested the setting by willingly make an error in php and the error is shown.

alaink Friend

Hi there,
    it is already done. There is no message.
    I tested the setting by willingly make an error in php and the error is shown.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @alaink,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @alaink,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look at the problem ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum