Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I tried to add several pictures to my articles. They always move to the top of the articles. why is that?
    thank you

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

jan2222;133120I tried to add several pictures to my articles. They always move to the top of the articles. why is that?
    thank you

Hi jan2222,

Please give us live url of the article in question, so that we can have a look and suggest some solution for the same.

On a personal note, i prefer to put multiples images in table so as to maintain the layout, there can be many ways of showcasing pics in the article though.

regards

arvind

jan2222 Friend

I am talking about that page: http://www.bueroextern.eu

I want the picture to be under “Meine Leistungen”

and how come that on my start page the menue on the right side is under my article in the internet explorer?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Can you please PM me login details of the site? so that i can look at the article and try to correct the same?

thanks

regards

arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi jan2222,

I am unable to reproduce the problem on my localhost as i am not able to download the JA Topaz quickstart zip. Will try again later in the day, and shall try to get back to you ASAP. or may be you can email me just the template zip, so that i can give it a try.

regards

arvind

jan2222 Friend

i send it to ur yahoo e-mail adress.

marvays Friend

<em>@jan2222 133120 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to add several pictures to my articles. They always move to the top of the articles. why is that?
    thank you</blockquote>

i have this problem to 🙁

Mikael Andersson Friend

same problem here, is there any solution?

xxxxmints Friend

Me too.

Actually, the image moves above the article title when I’m displaying it as a Category blog page.

Can anyone help with this?

Mel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xxxxmints 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum