Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed the ja_teline_v in my live site which is hosted in Rackspace server. After that the site goes down. When i contact to the rackspace, they said that the issues were related to the application not closing connections. We found that Mysql is hitting maxconnection and Apache is hitting MaxClients.

Once the theme folder (ja_teline_v ) is removed, we no longer saw the issue taking place. Please let us know the issues related to the theme.

Thanks, Satheesh

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Satheesh,

May I know how did you install JA Teline V template? using quickstart or install template separately.

If you install with quickstart + sample data, it may contain many modules as you can see in our demo which may contain queries and caused issue on your server. You can try to unpublish / remove any unnecessary modules/plugins on your site first and see how it goes.

Regards

dmu Friend

Hi,

I have installed the listed plugins attached in the image.

Please refer the image.

Thanks,
    Satheesh

1. plugins
    Saguaros Moderator

You can share me the login info of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I will try to take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum