Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This has to be without a doubt, the most challenging site I have done. I welcome any comments.
    http://www.divenewsnetwork.com

Additional c/m/p
    Yoo Zoo
    JW FLX Player
    Akeeba
    JCE
    RS Events
    RS Froms Pro
    YJ News Slider
    Sobi2
    RokStories

robert vining Friend

Judd, that site is amazing! The content alone must have been overwhelming to enter. I’m really impressed with how well you made Teline III v2 look.

Great work!

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

questbg Friend

Hi Judd

I’m now on my third T3 site and I have to say, what you’ve produced is awesome, very good job!

If I had to find a fault, which is not easy, I would say that the blue and grey text on the blue background in the footer is a bit difficult to read.

Again, great work.

mdavide82 Friend

a very nice job..

GeoVi Friend

Very nice site. I commend you! As Robert said, the content alone must have been tedious. This is by far my favorite template. I tried tackling it with the initial release, just too content rich for me right now. Need a staff. 🙂 You did wonderfully!

sunrise Friend

Yes Judd, it is a really beautiful site, and must have taken a lot or work to complete.

Comments? well, it looks fantastic, One little thing is taht on my big wide screen, the background is not wide enough and starts to tile. Having a little wider picture would help.

Another thing, which is probably none of your business since it is not your site, but it says that iPhone 3GS is the fastest, most powerful iphone yet. Maybe it was, but not anymore..

Great job though.

ithacaindy Friend

The site looks very nice. Are you using any caching? What is your calendar module?

felesia Friend

Wonderful job I can’t believe how difficult it is to populate this site. you made it look good!

tonglimit Friend

cheap gucci bags except fashion outside also operating portfolio, watches, decorations. discount gucci bags with “of the identity and fortune indicative” brand image makes rich brownstone consumption favorite, always is business circles personage all along, fashionable do not break decorous. In advanced costly debaucjed world, cheap gucci bags still stands diametre in fashionable bound, collect myriad dotes on the Gucci will bring you. Incomparable costly regale.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  tonglimit 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum