Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

@pettignanob

Could you update the admin login info of your site and tell me the page you want to have violet theme? I will check it for you

kamnaderi Friend

Hi, What’s the solution to this problem. I have the same issue with chaning colour and logo image to text. Nothing changes. Although the colour to all pages change excpet home page.
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can provide the login info of your site: URL, Admin account via your reply and flag it as PRIVATE reply, I will take a look and help you out.

Regards

kamnaderi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that you set ‘orange’ theme as default, I also tried to apply this theme for homepage and it’s working properly: http://prntscr.com/cx0yo1

May I know which pages don’t have this theme?

kamnaderi Friend

It’s mainly the home page. In magic theme section the preview doesn’t work. Also I changed the logo to text but I still see the logo in green.

Saguaros Moderator

This due to the template style assignment only, you can have a look at: Backend > Menus > Main menu > Home menu item and see that it’s assigned with JA Techzone – Home template style: http://prntscr.com/cy43lr

So you navigate to: Backend > Extensions > Templates > JA Techzone – Home > Theme tab and change to logo text as you wish.

kamnaderi Friend

Saguaros, your suggestion worked. Much appreciated.
    I can’t thank you enough.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘Ja_Techzone – colors don\\\'t work’ is closed to new replies.