Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have the plugin published (and the module not published)

I want to display articles from a particular category on the front page using JA_Tabs

from reading the documentation I assumed I posted the code such as:

{jatabs type=”articles” catid=”13″ numberTabs=4 view=”introtext” position=”left” width=”600″ height=”230″ mousetype=”click” animType=”animFade” skipAnim=”false” duration=1000 }{/jatabs}

into a content item.

This does sort of work except it actually displays
    {jatabs type=”articles” catid=”13″ numberTabs=4 view=”introtext” position=”left” width=”600″ height=”230″ mousetype=”click” animType=”animFade” skipAnim=”false” duration=1000 }{/jatabs}
    in the tab.

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?

Thanks
    Kate

kallan Friend

ok solved part of it – I made an entirely new category for the tabs content and left the tabs code in an article not actually displayed – now it shows the articles without the {jtabs} code YAY

however when I view in Mozilla (i have the tabs set to disply left) there are bullets laying under the next and I thought there were supposed to be arrow images?

Is it possible that its not seeing the css correctly?

Cheers

kallan Friend

ok found the css problem in ja_tabs.php it has the line

$headtag[] = '<link rel="stylesheet" href="'.JURI::base().'plugins/content/ja_tabs/themes/'.$params['style'].'/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen"/>';

The problem is that $params[‘style’] does not seem to be being set as iolite –
    I was presuming you set this inside the module – which I checked and it was set to iolite.

HOWEVER –
    you actually set it in the content of the article that you put the {jatabs} info into by
    e.g.

{jatabs type="articles" catid="19" style="iolite" numberTabs=4 view="introtext" position="left" width="600" height="230" mousetype="click" animType="animFade" skipAnim="false" duration=1000 }{/jatabs}

So yay now all going well.
    Hope this helps someone else

🙂

lasor123 Friend

Hello.

My JA Tabs will not load, appears on page User7 – what can I do …. I think it is a super module ….

Best, Fortza
    http://www.fortza.dk

lasor123 Friend

Hi again.

How do i install the tabs plugin…?

Best, Fortza

lasor123 Friend

Hi,

Is there no one who can help?

Best, Fortza

lasor123 Friend

What kind of a forum is this…….no one want to answer…….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lasor123 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum