Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I changed the height parameter for ja_tabs module in Iolite template but it is not having any effect. I am using tabs on the left. Part of my text in the component gets chopped because it does not fit in the default height. Help. Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

Hi trusttone !
    Please send url of your site !

elandigimedia Friend

Could you provide instructions for this? I wanted to increase the height of my tabs module but no matter what I put it stayed the same.
    Thanks. And by the way, really nice template.

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    You can fix this problem by way :
    Open ja_tabs.php file in pluginscontent folder , find following code section at about line 186 :

if(!isset($params['height']) || $params['height']) $params['height'] = 200;

change to :

if(!isset($params['height']) || $params['height']<=0) $params['height'] = 200;

then We can change height of jatabs module in admin area.

elandigimedia Friend

thank you for the tip

trusttone Friend

Hi elandigimedia,

Thanks for the solution.

Trusttone

dig814 Friend

Thanks Much for that tip. Should be a sticky as others will run into that problem. I have a question. I am usinf lolite and pulling in articles for JA Tabs. Now that I got the height figuged out, it works well other than the read more doesn’t show up. Is it supposed to? How can I get that to show?

parpar Friend

thank you, works great

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  parpar 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum