Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sorry, my englis isnt good..

I have uplodated few pictures for slideshow2 .and all its okay till here..but after half hour i had decidet to change some pictures so i have uplodated another pictures (sl-1, sl-2, sl-3) and the old pictures dont exist on my server. in slideshow specified folder..so the desired pictures are mising but in my frontpage (slideshow area) appear the old pictures..(so i said must clean chache memeory and browser memory )..but still not appear and this after more than48 hours..WHY? and a have experimented the same problem with an article especialy a picture 301×180 that i want to apeear at SpotLight area ..but a picture still not apear but appear only if i push click on that white space(where pictures is mising) and another page are opened and only then can i see the pictures in middel of article…

so if you have some solutions tell me please.
    Thank you!
    Liviu

liviu

jooservices Friend

Hello
    Can I get your site URL for checking?
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

wertz Friend

Problem Solved! i change the name of images from sl-1.jpg, sl-2.jpg into sl-a.jpg and sl-b.jpg..and all is good now! Anyway, Thank you very much !

jooservices Friend

wow, glad to hear that. Feel free to let me know if you need any other help!
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum