Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I installed your component yesterday, Ja Submit, but it never worked. It kept giving me a 404 error, not being able to find a page. Also, when trying to access the readme from the admin section of my site, it gave me loads of errors about access on line 427 of admin.ja_submit.php
    That was only the beginning though.
    Now, for some unknown reason, since uninstalling the compnent, almost all the links on my site, whether from content or menus, end in ‘&lang=’ with no id or denominator for the lang. If I check the links from the back end they are unchanged, but the url bar on the browser is changed.
    Now every link I click on logs me out of my site and sends me back to the homepage. It’s also started logging me out of the admin section too.
    It now won’t let me log in, and I set up a test user for you guys to use, but it won’t recognise that either.
    I’m experiencing a slow shutdown of my site’s functions, and your component was the last thing there.
    I don’t know why this is happening, or how to find out, but I’m getting very, VERY worried about this as we have a big event coming up next weekend and I can’t afford people not being able to use my site.
    PLEASE help me!

Ben

http://www.madlabs.co.uk – try login ‘test’ and password ‘test’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mad Labs 17 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum