Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I tried to install JA_Social two times, and when I install the plugin plg_system_jat3.v1.2.3.zip.
    This message appears:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in D:Hosting2504940htmlsocialpluginssystemjat3jat3coreadminutil.php on line 228

And now I can’t access my site, for two (2) times!!!

What can I do?

I just signup…>:(>:(>:( and I’m not new at Joomla.

valalves Friend

I have 1.6 and I’m also having the same issue and I can’t even access the administrator site to install another plugin or change the template, etc… I can edit files, but don’t know what to change in them. My log below. These entries keep repeating every time I try to access the site.

[09-Jun-2011 18:37:52] PHP Warning: include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/ambitpor/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 449
    [09-Jun-2011 18:37:52] PHP Warning: include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/ambitpor/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 449
    [09-Jun-2011 18:37:52] PHP Warning: include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/ambitpor/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/template.php on line 449
    [09-Jun-2011 18:37:52] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isAdmin() on a non-object in /home/ambitpor/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 228

I would love to be able to edit the PHP files so that I don’t have to delete my entire directory and install joomla 1.6 all over again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Valalves!

Please give us the login information FTP/Admin account to your support ticket OAR-622-45606 http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check for you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mistralis, valalves: JA Social does not have the version for 1.6, you have picked the one for 1.5, which obviously can not run. Please choose another template to use with joomla 1.6

mistralis Friend

Valaves,
    I give up to try to install JA_Social. Now I’m using Community Plus.
    It’s because I didn’t know I have to pay to install a real socialnetwork.

Good luck!

icbl Friend

Am I missing something? As I know JA Social has not been released for Joomla 1.6 yet!

comraseliteunit Friend

<em>@icbl 246294 wrote:</em><blockquote>Am I missing something? As I know JA Social has not been released for Joomla 1.6 yet!</blockquote>

its true.. whats happening and whats going on? this is seriously one of the worst service ever.. been waiting for JA SOCIAL for J1.6 took so many months and it is really disappointed..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Social for Joomla 1.6 has been released. Its beta release but its out, with Kunena forum support.

http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/ja-social-template-for-joomla-16-released-beta

warm regards

Arvind

gummel Friend

….:D jippi

I will test it soon …Thank you Gummel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  gummel 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum