Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    My question is regarding ja_slideshow2.
    In order to understand better the module I have userd fire bug. I realized that the module has 3 sections (corect me pls if I m wrong ) left center and right.
    In left is going to go the picture from the selected article, in center the article and right is the the animation arow.
    I have tryed to play with the style css located in /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/default/style.css, especialy around line 42 with no luck.
    Is this possible because i use a duplicate slide show module? ( first is ” JA Slideshow2 Module“on front page, the other is ” ja slideshow leo ptr the team ” on “The Team tab”?
    How can I change the background color of the left part of the “ja slideshow leo ptr the team” from dark to transparent?
    How can I display the image in the left up corner?
    Is it possible to make the article to sorround the picture?
    Thank you so much for your time,
    Leonard.
    I have atached an image to show you how it looks.

1. change-black-to-transparent
    leonardcraciun Friend

any ideea?

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Leaonard!

I have checked your site and the following is my answers/solutions for your questions:

<blockquote>Is this possible because i use a duplicate slide show module? ( first is ” JA Slideshow2 Module”on front page, the other is ” ja slideshow leo ptr the team ” on “The Team tab”?</blockquote>
    >> I have checked and seen that you done it.

<blockquote>How can I change the background color of the left part of the “ja slideshow leo ptr the team” from dark to transparent?
    How can I display the image in the left up corner?</blockquote>
    >> I have done it, plz go to admin -> extensions -> module manager and edit “ja slideshow leo ptr the team”. Please change “Thumbnail Mode” to “using resize”.
    <blockquote>Is it possible to make the article to sorround the picture?</blockquote>
    >> I don’t understand this much. Could you give a screenshot about how do you want to do.

leonardcraciun Friend

Thank you very much for answering back. The support is not fast, but for sure is good.
    This is the only thing in my opinion Joomla Art must improve.
    Anyway, thank you once again and now back to the last question:
    — Is it possible to make the article to sorround the picture? —
    I have atached a print screen, In order to show you what I want. I think the example is good enought, you to get an ideea.
    Thank you in advancess,
    Leonard.

1. surrounded-picture-by-text
    thangnn1510 Friend

I understand your question now but I’m sorry, it is impossible to make the text wrap image in Slideshow 2 as you want.

So sorry for this inconvenience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum