Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have searched the forums for this problem, I found one in the JA_Quartz area who had the same problem, his fix was to remove the EZ Realty component, however I do no have “EZ Realty component” installed.

I use IE7 as my default browser
    I am using Joomla v 1.5.14.
    I created a test site to setup JA_Sulfur before installing on by live site, the test site installation worked fine, I have JA_Slideshow working perfectly.
    So I installed the template onto by live site with all the settings I used on the test site, but the slideshow module will not work.

I get the following error message:
    Modeuless/mod_jaslideshow2/assests/ja.slideshow2.js
    fx.transitions.back.easeout is null or not an object
    Line: 15
    Char:3

I do not think it is an IE issue as I have the test site open on one tab and click on the next tab that has the live site and…. no slideshow.:confused:

Any ideas as what could be the cause – I would love to get this template up and running after spending good money on it.:((

Thanks in advance

Richard

clarker Friend

HI,
    I have worked out the problem myself – I have a plugin called “Simple Image Gallery”, it runs a flash pop-up, I disabled the plugin and hey-presto Slideshow works.
    I add a link to run the plugin on the front page, I removed this and enabled the plugin and hey-presto the slideshow module still works – Great.:D

nik_one Friend

Hello,
    i’m having a similar problem. I installed two weeks ago another slideshow gallery in order to use it inside the articles (in fact in position user6). It worked fine until yesterday when i tried to copy it and put it also in another article. Since then the ja-slideshow has disappeared. The weird thing is that it didn’t disappear from the entire site but from most pages (including homepage). I disabled and enabled it, put only in homepage, diabled the other gallery module, i uninstalled the other gallery but in all cases nothing.
    I’m getting this error message from mozilla (in ie still doesn’t work): JASlideshow2 not defined and sends me to this lines:

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    window.addEvent(‘load’, function(){
    new JASlideshow2(‘ja-slide-50’, {
    startItem: 0,
    showItem: 4,
    itemWidth: 63,
    itemHeight: 63,
    mainWidth: 940,
    mainHeight: 240,
    duration: 400,
    transition: Fx.Transitions.quintOut,
    animation: ‘fade’,
    thumbOpacity:0.8,
    maskOpacity: 0.8,
    buttonOpacity: 0.4,
    showDesc: ‘desc’,
    descMode: ‘mouseover’,
    readmoretext: ‘Readmore’,
    overlap: 0,
    navigation:”,
    urls:[”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”,”],
    autoPlay: 1,
    interval: 7000 });
    });
    </script>
    with the line new JASlideshow2(‘ja-slide-50’, { highlighted.
    I’m working in localhost but if you have some ideas please give me some help cause i don’t really know what else to do.
    thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nik_one 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum