Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have had the slideshow up and running fine, but I decided to remove the thumbnails from the thumbnails folder and left 1 image in the main slideshow folder that was configured with the quickstart.

When I did this, I then got an ie error at the bottom of the page which read

Line: 29
    Char: 9
    Error: “Null” is null or not an object.

So i thought i would uninstall the module and reinstall. The only problem is that it no longer has the original settings that it had when I first installed JA Zinc.

Also it doesnt pickup thumbnails anymore even when I specify a folder for it, so I am not sure what has happend

When I deactivate the module, the ie error goes away

Does anyone know how to reinstall this module so that it is once again configured as per tis first install??

I have tried to copy the module from the quickstart folder that came with ja zinc but it oesnt seem configured, so i am assuming there is another function that i dont know of that does this.

I dont want to reinstall my site as have done too much work ready for launch. I cant put the url on as the site is currently offline, buit if an admin wants to ahve a look I can of course provide my url and password

Thanks,

thegap Friend

ok I have sorted it now, no worries 😮

Saguaros Moderator

Hello thegap!

Can you give me your link site? may be i will have a solution to resolve this issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum