Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i had a strange Problem – i do not Change any CSS or Files and the Slideshow do not look it should – all is so small and do not Look´s like the normal

the second is the megamenu – it work also but now he show´s me nothing….you can see the loading bar and then – nothing ?!

Can you take a look what´s going wrong – i had no idea and i cannot finde any other Topic.

Regards
    Christian

Nazario A Friend

Hi Christian,

I could not access your admin with credentials provided. Please PM me correct one again. It would be best if you can backup your site. I will help to check further then.

silver76 Friend

Hello,

ok it´s done – i reinstall the template and after this all work´s normal 😀 i have no idea why but now it Looks good…..

Regards

silver76 Friend

Commando back – the MegaMenu in Administation does not work :-[ – all other is ok.

Nazario A Friend

@silver76,

There might be conflict between megamenu and 3rd party extension installed in your site, please try to disable these extensions one by one to find out which one caused this issue.

silver76 Friend

Ah – ok i try – thx

silver76 Friend

OK i install a complet new and there i have the same Problem and i install no oher components or plugins. When i open the Default Style in Administration and open the MegaMenu then i can see the Megamenu but when i change to an other style then the MegaMenu it empty. In this case i try it with Ja Biz Template but i have this Problem with many other templates also. But what i do not understand is why it works with the Default style and not with the other styles. are there somewhere options or settings…..?

And also when i open the Megamenu configuration there are no Links (see Pic 1) when i Change to Austrailian Parks then i see the Links (see Pic 2″)

1. mega1
    2. mega2
    silver76 Friend

Ok now i found the Problem – it was no component – the Problem was the .htaccess – i use the an htacces file from a joomla security Website http://www.joomla-security.de/dateien-verzeichnisse/htaccess-einstellungen.html and some Settings inside made the Problem with Megamenu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  silver76 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum