Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Can someone tell me why the JA_Side_News is not display correctly on my site?

I’ve set all the parameters exactly the same with demo site. However, it is still not displaying right.

1. Capture
    tfosnom Friend

Hi longvu78
    Because Ja Side News is a complex and real time extension, unfortuneately screenshots dont give enough info on what the big picture is. Please supply a live url so I can go there and see what’s happening use some developer tools to see behind the scenes etc.
    Also are you using J1.5 or J.17 version of Tiris, also are you using a quickstart installation included the sample data?

As soon as I see a reply I can assist you further
    Cheers Shane

longvu76 Friend

Thanks for your reply!

I’m using the J1.7 template and then installing the JA_SideNews (not quickstart package)

longvu76 Friend

JoomlArt Support, please help!

yanliom Friend

Hello, I have the same configuration and I face the same problem with JA Sidenews. Any help please?

yanliom Friend

As more users will confirm, this template does not work properly neither on J1.7.2 nor on J1.7.3 (JA Sidenews not loading in front of JA Slideshow) EXCEPT if you use the quickstart package.

Please confirm that this is a common problem.

Phill Moderator

I’m not able to replicate this. Can we see your sidenews settings?

Phill Moderator

Ah, just found the problem. Is seems you are not applying the custom module suffix properly in the JA Sidenews module

It should be ” ja-sidenews-wrap”

Please note the leading space there as without that space the class would not be applied correctly. Just put a space before the ja and you should be good to go.

Maybe this article will explain why – http://docs.joomla.org/Using_Class_Suffixes#Page_Class_Suffix_.28With_a_Leading_Space.29

longvu76 Friend

Thank you Phill.

Yes, a space before ” ja-sidenews-wrap” made it works perfectly.

yanliom Friend

Thanks for the help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yanliom 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum