Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I need to make osme changes in my site: http://origammi.bridgenet.gr

1. The title: "COLLECTIONS – SIMPLE LUXURY, PRIVATE PASSION" I need to change it and look like that: "COLLECTIONS – simple luxury, private passion" but the "COLLECTIONS" I need it with color: gold

2. In the sidebar, I need to change the title from: SIDEBAR to ΓΕΓΟΝΟΤΑ and also when the mouse goes over the sidebar menus, the links need to be white color on mouse over.

Thank you very much….

pavit Moderator

Hi

First to suggest changes to apply we will need to take a look at your website first , so please share as private reply a temp super user account for your backend.

Regards

pag1364 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I applied changes to your /templates/ja_resume/css/custom.css file

.title-style-2 .acm-title { padding: 24px 0; text-align: center; width: 100%; text-transform:capitalize!important;color:#fdf1a7;}

i added the tex-transform:capitalize and color ( you can change it as you wish )

.t3-off-canvas .t3-off-canvas-body .nav > li > a:hover {
      color:#fff!important;
    }

For the sidebar menu hover color

then i changed from language manager -> Override -> a new value for text string TPL_SIDEBAR

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-ago-21-21-30-02
    pag1364 Friend

thank you so so much. But still, is it possible, the title: "Collections – Simply Luxury, Private passion" , to be with gold color the "collections" and white color the "simply luxury, private passion"?

And also, I want to transform the 3 small eclipse images in the menu: ΑΤΕΛΙΕ, into circle images?

thank you again

pavit Moderator

is it possible, the title: "Collections – Simply Luxury, Private passion" , to be with gold color the "collections" and white color the "simply luxury, private passion"?

This is not possible.

I want to transform the 3 small eclipse images in the menu: ΑΤΕΛΙΕ, into circle images?

Add this to your custom.css file

.acm-testimonials .author-info > div img {
    width:100px;
    height:100px;
    line-height:100px;
    }

1. Screenshot-at-ago-23-07-22-58
    pag1364 Friend

you have been amazing helpful and thank you so much.

I now have another problem. In the links at sidebar menu, I want to show just images and not articles or blogs. I tried to install some modules but nothing works and I tried all the positions. Is it possible to do make such a change or it cannot be done and I have to find another solution?

pavit Moderator

If i correctly understood your question, you can do something similar to what was done on template PURITY_III click on the off-canvas sidebar to see the image at top

You can do this creating a custom-html module with image inside and a link added to image and publishing such module in the off-canvas position – removing your actual menu module.

1. Screenshot-at-ago-23-21-08-46
    pag1364 Friend

I did not understand you. I want when I click the link: vicenzaoro from sidebar menu, to shows in my page for example the module: photo stories.

thank you

pavit Moderator

I did not understand you.

I have your problem too.

A menu item can show a page , in that page you can publish modules or articles , so :

1) You need to create a menu item where you want to show your modules.
    2) Create a new module as type menu ( menu where you created the desired page ) and publish this module in off-canvas position.

pag1364 Friend

I check it but I cannot sho only the photo module. It shows me all the template even if I unpublish some menus. All I need is to click the link in off-canvas menu and shows me a portfolio or slideshow or any module that shows only photos.
    I also need to change my facebook, twitter account links and remove instagram. I forgot how I did it.
    And also, how can I change the font in the entire site? I want one font for all index.

Thank you.

pavit Moderator

All I need is to click the link in off-canvas menu and shows me a portfolio or slideshow or any module that shows only photos.

As i can see you already did it at this url it is coming from vicenzaoro offcanvas link.

I also need to change my facebook, twitter account links and remove instagram. I forgot how I did it.

Edit your module ja acm featured intro style named "About me"

And also, how can I change the font in the entire site? I want one font for all index.

Take a look at the dedicated documentation page HERE

1. Screenshot-at-ago-25-07-44-48
    pag1364 Friend

hello again,
    I need again your help:

1. I tried to change the font as I saw in the link that you gave to me but I didd not manage to see any results. I need all the site to be in this font: "Open Sans Condensed"

2. In the page: "ΑΤΕΛΙΕΣ", at the left of the big image there is the sympol: << " >>. How can we remove it?

3. The link: ΑΡΧΙΚΗ, does not refresh the site and when I am at the sidebar menu and content, by clicking the menu ΑΡΧΙΚΗ, it does not take you in the default page of the site. Can it be fixed?

4. How can I make the social links: FB and Twitter, to open in a new windows?

Thank you…..

pag1364 Friend

And two more things:

1. how can I change the "_contact" on the left when you are scrolling down to contact menu? I want to change it and name it: ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ

2. When you play the demo that I bought, the template works perfect. Today, that I tried through several phones, to check my site how it works, it has some issues…..why?
    pavit Moderator

hello again,
    I need again your help:

Hi

Since this topic has a different subject , for your new requests you should kindly open new topic adding to it your website url and a temp super user account for it.

This will help other users searching for a solution for a problem like yours to easily find correct topics.

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum