Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the JA_RASite and all appears to be good. However, upon re-positioning some modules, I’ve found that the ‘Body’ position is not available to select from the drop down list. Can anyone help me regarding this? Have I missed a bug-fix update perhaps??

Cheers
    Rob.

chavan Friend

<em>@robbie1507 228079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the JA_RASite and all appears to be good. However, upon re-positioning some modules, I’ve found that the ‘Body’ position is not available to select from the drop down list. Can anyone help me regarding this? Have I missed a bug-fix update perhaps??

Cheers
    Rob.</blockquote>

I hope it is “content-mass”

Please advice more what is body position [ is it before or after <body> tag ? ]

robbie1507 Friend

<em>@Chavan 228099 wrote:</em><blockquote>I hope it is “content-mass”

Please advice more what is body position [ is it before or after <body> tag ? ]</blockquote>

Hi, the position I am talking about is in the module position guide. It is below the ‘content mass’ position but left of the ‘left’ position.
    Hope this helps??

chavan Friend

<em>@robbie1507 228108 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, the position I am talking about is in the module position guide. It is below the ‘content mass’ position but left of the ‘left’ position.
    Hope this helps??</blockquote>

Attach some screenshot

robbie1507 Friend

<em>@Chavan 228119 wrote:</em><blockquote>Attach some screenshot</blockquote>

Ok chaps, attached are two screenshots, one front end, one back. Front end shows how the website appears at the moment and the back end screenshot shows how the ‘body’ position is not available in the drop down menu.

Any ideas where the ‘body’ position has gone??? 🙂

1. Screenshot1
    2. Screenshot2
    chavan Friend

<em>@robbie1507 228295 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok chaps, attached are two screenshots, one front end, one back. Front end shows how the website appears at the moment and the back end screenshot shows how the ‘body’ position is not available in the drop down menu.

Any ideas where the ‘body’ position has gone??? :)</blockquote>

There is no position for it. you need to create one.

The space to the left of the left position is meant for the component type.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@Chavan 228360 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is no position for it. you need to create one.

The space to the left of the left position is meant for the component type.</blockquote>

Hi robbie1507,

The “body position” you mentioned is the main-content section supposed to show current Component, that is to say, its not a position you will see in the dropdownlist. Im not sure what you have changed in your site. Kindly provide necessary login info (supper admin & ftp account) in your ticket so we can have a closer look.
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/67750

yfi_rnr Friend

dude..that position is not a module position..

Its the main page of the site’s home. If you installed the sample content you’ll see the details of this page under the Home Menu under Main Menu.

If you want some thing to appear in it, make changes to the home menu (i.e. change its type) and you’ll see the changes.

OR. you can add modules under content mass itself, and they’ll keep shifting down to take that position.

Phill Moderator

Please detail what you are trying to accomplish with this and we wll try and assist.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum