Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

http://www.TheBridesBall.com/dbsite

I hope you like it. It might be hard to believe that it used to be Ja_Quartz. I made this one in a hurry so I’m sure there’s a better way to do mods but I’m a newbie so don’t be too hard on me.
    😉

mfcphil Friend

Nice mod well done

One little thing you need to change the colour of your mouse over text on your read more and write a comment links as it dissapears.

jsliao Friend

great work there. i especially like the picture gallery and how it has horizontal and vertical images all nicely arranged.

and yes, work on the link colors. they disappear when mouseover as mentioned by mfcphil

thering Friend

Thanks. Will do. As soon I nail down which css line controlls that… lol

questbg Friend

Nice looking site, congratulations!

As the other guys said, you need to fix the mouseover colours … especially as all the ‘Read More’ links disappear!

One other small thing I noticed, something very odd with the text in this hot topic:

Seems the third line is chopped off? The others seemed OK, but they were only two lines.

Congratulations again.

Chris

simone82 Friend

Great job! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  simone82 14 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum