Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I Theme 1.7 Ja_Purity_İi Contact Form does not work well, butworks fine while Firefox does not work properly in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 Hiçde. Everyone Have Any Idea, how can I fixthis problem?
    The problem seems to be the problem I IE9 Ie8 ChromJa_Purity_İi Theme, Firefox, and perhaps from working properly ‘sContact Form does not work well, however, the problem IE9 Ie8Department of Communication Department drop-down form does not open the form page to the Department of Off Off Some nightstands And I can not see no part of

Friends Please help with a solution to this: ((

Tuncay

n6rej Friend

you have several files that are in need of updating ( purity ) & a security risk JCE. I would suggest first updating and ensuring that things are compatible, and then let us know from there. When I logged on with firefox in smaller window using google translate there were font issues on the top left as well

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

Ja_Purity_İi 1.7 Template IE 8 IE 9 Contact Page how do I do not turn aside the problem down to communication forumHi, I Theme 1.7 Ja_Purity_İi Contact Form does not work well, butworks fine while Firefox and Internet Explorer 8, 9, does not work properly in Internet Explorer 8. Everyone Have Any Idea, how can I fix this problem?

The problem seems to be the problem I IE9 Ie8 ChromJa_Purity_İi Theme, Firefox, and perhaps from working properly ‘sContact Form does not work well, however, the problem IE9 Ie8Department of Communication Department drop-down form does not open the form page to the Department of Off Off Some nightstands And I can not see no part of

Tuncay

Tuncay Arıcan Friend

<em>@n6rej 264153 wrote:</em><blockquote>you have several files that are in need of updating ( purity ) & a security risk JCE. I would suggest first updating and ensuring that things are compatible, and then let us know from there. When I logged on with firefox in smaller window using google translate there were font issues on the top left as well</blockquote>

Like you said, I still did not erased the JCE editor did not change anything now I think I have a problem, how can I solve communication forum does not turn on CSS CONTAC

Hercules Craness

Tuncay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tuncay Arıcan 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum