Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I installed JA_PURITY Template, I am trying to change logo but the changes do not take effect,

regards,

M.

coos Friend

Hi villanueva!

I just tried to find JA_PURITY in the demo site here on JoomlArt and couldn’t see it anywhere.

Did you mean JA_Pariiti?

If so, the file is http://template.joomlart.com/ja_pariiti/templates/ja_pariiti/images/header-bg.jpg

I found this out using ‘Images > View Image Information’ using the Web Developer Toolbar for Firefox – if you don’t have it already go get it – it’s amazing! 😀

bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

hkeyzer Friend

* Upload your own logo to the “/templates/ja_purity/images” folder
    * In administration, go to Extensions > Template Manager
    * Click on “JA_Purity”, you will access the Template edit page
    * Click on button “Edit CSS”
    * Select “template.css” and click button “Edit”
    * look for “h1.logo a” style. Change the path of the image to the image you have uploaded
    * Click on Save

shawn123 Friend

hi guys,..
    JA Purity is a highly customizable template available by default in the standard Joomla 1.5 installation. JA Purity was designed by JoomlArt.com and features the following:

1. Screen width configuration (Fluid / Narrow / Wide-screen / Fixed in pixel or percentage)
    2. Multiple colors schemes (Red, Green, Blue and Black)
    3. Well Structured, xHTML/CSS validated and SEO-optimized source
    4. Cross-browser support for Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox, Safari, and Opera
    its very useful information,…
    thanks,..

erwin1230 Friend

Hello
    I am newby of your site. but I like this site.I cannot wait to read it. Just downloaded it now.
    =============
    PLR Rights Cars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  erwin1230 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum