Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello community 🙂

I turn to you with a question… I use the ja_purity_ii template and have the problem, that when becomes hornav 2 lines I´ll get an 2-3mm header-colored strip in the bottom of the second line of hornav. I googled much and could find only one solution that unfortunately can´t work for me.
    This solution is for J!1.5 seems me. It describes to edit the “sosdmenu.css” in the folder /templates/ja_purity/ja-sosdmenu.css. In this file should be abled to edit line height from 40 to 80.
    Now my question: The file ja-sosdmenu.css, does it exist, or is it in older versions only?

*EDIT on:

I have only:

template.css css3.css layout.css and anymore 2. But the (requiered?) ja-sosdmenu.css isnt there :(((

EDIT off:

An other reason to solve it, but its related to this file too. Somewhere, unfortunately forgotten sitename, i remember this is in the template.css layout.css to do. But there didnt see
    any approach. Wouldnt like to destroy my joomla/purity installation by pointless experiments.
    Would ask you, please help me in this question. The ja_purity is very very great. On my computer its screen is very big, the hornav wont be 2 lines, but where a user will be with in example netbook with little diameter screens, Will not be so pretty.

With your help and correction of this issue, there no concurrence to your templates!!!! For THOSE templates, like developed by joomlart, there for other cms people must pay a lot lot lot of money. There are free templates, too. But only most simplied.
    THANKS joomlart for this template under GNU/GPL!!!

Regards,
    xi7corex980x

pritam Friend

Hello xi7corex980x ,

To JA_Purity ii – Hornav 2-lines question

Can you please provide site url .But first go into the template manager and set css optimiation to “No” so we can see the correct files to modify not the compressed version and we can help you better.Also send send screenshot where you exactly getting the issue.

xi7corex980x Friend

Hello pritam,

Many thanks for your reply. But url provide would be a little difficult. The site runs in the moment only on my local computer. I develop the site local, Test it in the lan and have a “double” for server purpose. There is planed to take a root svr and will to him site next. Its my first site with using cms. :-[
    Would it help to get a screenshot? Can I do anything others you can see the problem?

Thanks ynamore a lot for your quick reply!

Regards xi7corex980x

xi7corex980x Friend

Attached Screenshot for you.

Do you see? There is an “border” in the second line. Like the user in the other forum said, helped user with the same problem. But those have the ja-sosdmenu.css and can edit the hornav height. I cant it, the css isnt in the css folder :((

Regards,

xi7corex980x

xi7corex980x Friend

Sorry for this double post! Sorry Sorry! There I ve seen, my resolution was too high, site allows only 1600 1200 as png :-[

Here is the image…(screenshot)

EDIT on…

seems to be that after reply with attached files dont be they visible… Progresses were without errors. Think you have got the screenshots…

Sorry again for double post…

xi7corex980x Friend

Hello.

For my surprise my query isnt answered. I will now no more throw away my time and see for developing companies who can trust.

I tested your jat3 blank anymore. Only what I see: ERRORS!

Failed loading XML file
    /var/www/cms/tmp/install_4e403d814036e/core/etc/layouts/main-right-left.xml
    XML: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

and so on. Install I the quickstart, so I cant install i.e. FoxContact. An Contact Form. “Admin user Module cant be build”

Are your nonfree templates and systems better? Or are they same throw how are free?

Surprised for what people are ready pay much.

See the problems and dont show away! HELP THE USERS! YOUR! USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SOMEWHERE THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE OF THEY!

I have seen many in my life, not but such bad develops like templates and plugins of joomlart.

Bye.

houdini Friend

<em>@xi7corex980x 258191 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello.

For my surprise my query isnt answered. I will now no more throw away my time and see for developing companies who can trust.

I tested your jat3 blank anymore. Only what I see: ERRORS!

Failed loading XML file
    /var/www/cms/tmp/install_4e403d814036e/core/etc/layouts/main-right-left.xml
    XML: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

and so on. Install I the quickstart, so I cant install i.e. FoxContact. An Contact Form. “Admin user Module cant be build”

Are your nonfree templates and systems better? Or are they same throw how are free?

Surprised for what people are ready pay much.

See the problems and dont show away! HELP THE USERS! YOUR! USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR SOMEWHERE THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE OF THEY!

I have seen many in my life, not but such bad develops like templates and plugins of joomlart.

Bye.</blockquote>

Hello xi7corex980x,

I assure you that Joomlart’s staff members try their level best to assist you with problems.

However, the problem you are describing is a CSS related issue. It can be solved quite
    easily if we were to have a look at it. Because you do not seems to have a lot of knowledge
    on CSS and your English is not good enough for me to understand the problem you are
    having.

I shall request two things of you — you choose one.

1) Either write the problem in your native language and perhaps a member of the team
    will better understand and provide a possible solution.

or

2) Create a zip of your template and send it to us. We will install it on our servers and look
    at the problem you are facing. We shall then correct it and give you the solution.

We have no intention to leave you dissatisfied or helpless. We are here to provide any form
    of assistance that you may need.

Regards,

xi7corex980x Friend

<em>@houdini 258383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello xi7corex980x,

I assure you that Joomlart’s staff members try their level best to assist you with problems.

However, the problem you are describing is a CSS related issue. It can be solved quite
    easily if we were to have a look at it. Because you do not seems to have a lot of knowledge
    on CSS and your English is not good enough for me to understand the problem you are
    having.

I shall request two things of you — you choose one.

1) Either write the problem in your native language and perhaps a member of the team
    will better understand and provide a possible solution.

or

2) Create a zip of your template and send it to us. We will install it on our servers and look
    at the problem you are facing. We shall then correct it and give you the solution.

We have no intention to leave you dissatisfied or helpless. We are here to provide any form
    of assistance that you may need.

Regards,</blockquote>

Hello houdini,

Thank you for your reply! I want to say I´m sorry for what I said about the company and ja_development. I, for my side, have not any intention to insult you or anybody. I´m sitting and, yes, I´m a newcomer to website developing, but not for knowledgement in computer or technics. My strength is or was asm, c++ and public-key-algorithm as eg. RSA.

My english, yes its not the finest. But while my first visit on this site “joomlart”, there didnt see any posts in my language, I decided to talk to you like everybody does: in english.

Houdini, listen: I was frustrated and angry, because everything I did, was not successful. I sit weeks, lern about linux, lern about servers, (linux isnt new for me, but webservers). Lern to build, how to configure, everything I tried, was successful not at once, but fast. SQL, how to manage databases, what kind and types must be tables, ftp with proftpd mod mysql. I did.

I learned to set up cms. and there began the problems. Have a look in the forums, see how “they” meet newcomers! New user doesnt appear how thrice reborn powerprogger, he´s going to become “victim” of the admin staff.

Fine, that they are soooo “beautiful” progging they sites. Existing their disabillities, too. On the question “do you drive a car?, and do you know how to build?” my account was taken.

So, I think, now you know why I spoken so roughly.

I very like the ja-templates. I like it why frameworks allow many possibilities.
    Would every templates be the same, why annoy? “The next template isn´t far”. Yes not far, but incomparable to ja!

I thought, newcomers would be meet anywhere roughly here, that I ve seen met in other forums.

I have installed the ja_t3_blank now. It works fine. I dont know, why makes purity_ii these 2 line hornav issue. ja_t3_blank begins new hornav line and without it.

See: Its a good example: the file “sosdmenu.css”. In the internet i ve read much about it:
    Should edit the line “mainnavwrap” Edit the height of line of the hornav from 40 to 80px”
    I don´t have those file. I ve read too, that its spoken about the “sosdmenu.css” in questions related to J1.5.

Nobody didnt answer to this question. As if its talking about disassembling windows in open forums, or “how to copy copyprotected media” 😉

Incidentally, In ja_t3_blank, template-settings, layout settings in “default” is an issue that dont let appear “right”-modules! There is left-position-7 and right: position-5 what may be corrected. Going to set (with the noncorrected setting in layout) and set modul position to “ja_t3_right” wont appear anything! set to right in layout settings default file modules will know where to be placed 😉

Regards 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xi7corex980x 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum