Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wow…This module really put me through the ringer. I renders the site useless when published. The index.php will not load when in use. My server is PHP 5. I went through and unpublished/published all modules until I got to the JA News. Once published the site is not available. Once unpublished the site is fine…:confused:

ctogramm Friend

Do you have only one newsflash item in the database? If so, a possible answer is here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-newsflash-randomizer-bugs-and-solutions/

crystali Friend

Hi,
    I have the module installed and three Newsflashes set up. Great
    Load my site – Great
    Newsflash is working – great
    When it changes to the next newsflash it messes up the whole layout – Not Great

It kind of makes a Transparant Image of my site and ovelays it on top of the origional abut off centre.
    Hope this is the easiset way to explain it.

I have uninstalled – reinstalled – code change a per some threads – no good.
    Disabled it???

Any ideas?

Glenn
    http://www.travelshopireland.com

joewied Friend

Only one installed….It renders the site useless (blank screen)

It would be nice to get a working module??? Now it just loops one item and also displays Array 1 below newsflash.

razster Friend

<em>@joewied 16842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Only one installed….It renders the site useless (blank screen)

It would be nice to get a working module??? Now it just loops one item and also displays Array 1 below newsflash.</blockquote>
    If you watch it for a few times it will display something different, but it is a chance of 10 that it will.
    Just needs to have a little more done to it and it would be great.

joewied Friend

No…It is still buggy. At times it freezes up the site. Tried the template and mod on another server just for kicks and it does the same thing!

Also displays array 1 array 2 etc… when it manages to work and not take the site down. Anyone here planning on fixing this module to work right?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joewied 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum