Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The sections are not showing at all on Ja_News 2.

imagineguinee.com/a2009

I have loaded the example pages. I have just changed the sections names and I can NO longer see the sections.

Usually Ja_news sections are just below Ja_Frontpage. On my current site, there is just a BIG blank space there. No Ja_News sections appear. I thought I have messed up somewhere, so I deleted the installation and have installed a fresh one. Same output.

I would like the site to appear just like on the DEMO.

Please help

ukfraternite Friend

please help

zipper Friend

What news items are not showing then? I can see all

UPDATE, yes some are missing.. i don’t know what the problem is exactly. Just wrong section/category or something.

ukfraternite Friend

here is what is missing…

1. untitled
    ukfraternite Friend

can anyone help here please? This is very urgent

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ukfraternite

i am sorry for my delay.

i checked your website and saw that you fixed it.

Please feel free to contact us if you are in need of further assistance

ukfraternite Friend

thank you.

detudeporte Friend

Hola, estoy trabajando con la versión V2, una vez que entre en la plantilla para modificarla, me desapareció todo el módulo ja_news2 y no puedo ver las noticias de la pantalla principal, ¿qué me ha ocurrido?

Hi, I’m working with the V2 version, once you enter the workforce to change it, I was gone all ja_news2 module and I can not see the News of the screen, what has happened to me?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  detudeporte 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum