Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just spent two hours searching in here for the answer and didn’t seem to find a 100% solution. If it’s in here and I missed it I apologize…

The frontpage of Teline… the bottom half of ja-news…

The labels/headers all pull from the section “news”…. and then when clicked dump you into a bad looking table blog section. How do I drop each click into it’s own blog ( standard blog looking I mean)

I know how to setup the section and category for a new area but can’t get anything to stick on the frontpage in the ja-news lower section unless it’s section = news….

How do I allow ja-news areas access to more than just section = news

guessing in the mod janews php file… ???

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated… this site has EXACTLY what I want to do…. any ideas on how to do it 🙂 THANKS

http://www.freemagazine.fi/

perdu Friend

Not an answer I’m afraid but I have the same problem, I have created blog category menu items for these categories but when accessed from the ja_news boxes they lead to the ugly content/category display which isn’t a menu item so to me it doesn’t make sense.
    EDIT the site above is using the IJoomla news component so that’s why there’s is different.

lgbtnation Friend

Can someone tell me how they added:

The box on the top right
    The tomenu. Feeds, about page, etc. I have a lot of articles, info on this part, and I can’t get it displayed!

One more day with this, and I”m goIng back to my mag!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lgbtnation 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum