Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I’m working on a new site and the Xenia Gamer template appears to be perfect for what we are trying to do. Unfortunately, I’m having no luck with getting the JA_News module to work just right. I’m an old veteran of the JA_News module as I have used with JA_TELINE for quite a while without too many problems.

I’ve read through the forums many times, and I’ve gotten the impression that some people think only the special JA_NEWS for Gamer will work with the gamer template. I am using JA_NEWS 1.2B on it and it works fine. I could never get the gamer version to work correctly because the thumbnails wouldn’t work and the text count wouldn’t count. So 1.2B is working fine with one exception. On IE 6 the top Headline title stretches out for some reason and overlaps into the Right modules. It is fine in IE7 and FireFox. It only does this once the content is loaded and it begins to autoroll. (See screen shot)

Another issue is why don’t I have the vertical dividing lines between each of the categories. They are there for the horizontal but not vertical. Did I miss something?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Neal

1. janewsproblem
    ciprianrpp Friend

yes having the same problem espeacilly in IE 6

Menalto Friend

Live url?
    And if your lucky i can help you out

ciprianrpp Friend

here is my live url:

in IE 6 my hole page scrambles. Please note that in IE 7 and mozilla works fine.
    http://www.rogl.ro/index.php
    my site it’s for testing for now. i test all modules and stuff. until i’m confident of all working modules i’ll not publish my site.

thank for your time..i’m looking forward for a fix for IE6

use index.php please at the end. until the website is ready i’ll not remove the forwardin.

Menalto Friend

<em>@ciprianrpp 29180 wrote:</em><blockquote>here is my live url:

in IE 6 my hole page scrambles. Please note that in IE 7 and mozilla works fine.
    http://www.rogl.ro/index.php
    my site it’s for testing for now. i test all modules and stuff. until i’m confident of all working modules i’ll not publish my site.

thank for your time..i’m looking forward for a fix for IE6

use index.php please at the end. until the website is ready i’ll not remove the forwardin.</blockquote>

After taken a quick look i think to add a IE6 hack would do the job there

ciprianrpp Friend

i’m not an expert, so how do u add ie6 hack? :confused::confused:
    thank you for your time

ciprianrpp Friend

so anyone knows how to fix this problem? it is really anoying for me.

UPDATE: same problem occurs in OPERA too.:(((

NealBaker Friend

http://www.i-pocalypse.net

Thanks for taking a peek Menalto…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NealBaker 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum