Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Edit: 2018-01-21 <–> changed I worked around an issue in Ja_mono by installing the quickstart version – but BE ADVISED that the quickstart version has a wonky bug –> the Joomla 3.8.3 Tag issue (you will not be able to create/save any tags) that is known to the joomlart.com template distributions since June 2017 is still not cleared in this installation and you will have to CURE the issue as published in the Joomla.org support forum here: https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=951835

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  bartelbe.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, I just tried to install Quickstart template of JA Mono template + Sample data, then I created a new Tag / save a Tag without any issue: http://prntscr.com/i3qma3

Did you install with sample data?

bartelbe Friend

Hi Saguaros,

No… I did not install the sample data To be honest, I overlooked that, b/c I was presuming it would be the useless standard Joomla sample data, and it was not specified that there would be Joomlart.com template specific sample data.

Marked as [solved] – I did doublecheck with a local installation AND installing sample data ==> issue gone.

I recommend specifically stressing to install the sample data in your template quickstart download README file (because I truly believe that -like me- people might assume that the sample data is Joomla default stuff, rather than your great useful sample pages)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  bartelbe.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We’re aware of that so with each template, we provide documentation for each and in the documentation, we guide in details of how to install template with/without Sample data, if you don’t want sample data, just install default Joomla package and install template + extension. Sample data will help to build up your site alike demo setup. Pls check out the guideline first.

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum