Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i use ja_minisite on my localserver
    when i try change layout destop->iphone via frontend cpanel it’s work.
    but when i switch back from iphone layout -> destop template popup
    <blockquote>Switch to standard mode? Switch back to mobile view via a link at the bottom of the page in standard mode</blockquote>

when i click ok nothing happen.

and i cannot change layout from iphone to destop anymore.

i try at demo site (http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_minisite/) and as same as on my localserver.
    browser test FF5,IE9 and Chrome..

anyone can sugget me?

aardcom Friend

I don’t have a fix but we had the same problem on several desktops. The page remains in the cache no matter what we did. We had to go to the template settings in the backend, and change all views, iphone, handheld to use desktop view, save, delete the T3 cache, delete Joomla cache and delete the cache on each computer to get it to go back to desktop view. Even stranger is that if we loaded a different site that had iphone settings the site loaded in iphone/handheld layout as well.

You can try viewing in Private Browsing as it does not store the information as long.

Same issue whether using ie or FF5. Something is definitely not right with cache on the T3 platform and they way it is handled using newer browsers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aardcom 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum