Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can I delete the file “ja_licencekey.txt” after I’d verified my site?

jsliao Friend

AFAIK, you can.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@nikosntemos 117405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I delete the file “ja_licencekey.txt” after I’d verified my site?</blockquote>

Hi nikosntemos,

Please read this thread,

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-register-my-domain-to-joomlart/

i don’t know when something happens to your uploaded site (file crash,remove the files accidentally ) think you want to upload all the files again.then ja_licencekey.txt is valid or not..????

thanks.

jsliao Friend

nothing will happen, once u have verified, it remains verified .

wooohanetworks Friend

Numerous posts later, like so many people asking and guessing if this will work or not, we suddenly get clarification about this, thank you!

wisdom114 Friend

how do i verify my license. I uploaded the ja_licencekey.txt to my site but the link sent by joomlart does not send me to where i uploaded the file. The default file location for files on joomla is mydomain.com/images and joomla sends the verification to mydomain.com What can i do?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 439920 wrote:</em><blockquote>how do i verify my license. I uploaded the ja_licencekey.txt to my site but the link sent by joomlart does not send me to where i uploaded the file. The default file location for files on joomla is mydomain.com/images and joomla sends the verification to mydomain.com What can i do?</blockquote>

I have manually verified your domain http://www.faatih.com on our system. You do not need to do anything else at your end.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum