Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have installed the Ja_lens template from quickstart package, the home page is showed with demo images (OK), but if I click on the image the article is hidden.

And if I click on the menu tab the page show this message “No input file specified.”

In the backend I have seen that the template will use K2 for the item, I’ve never used it before.

Do I need to change something in the template?

The website is http://www.rmarto.it

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via PM your account details for the backend ?

I will try to check your configuration

editorialetrasporti Friend

Thank you very much

synapsis Friend

Could you please post what the solution to this problem was? I am also experiencing the same issue.

I have also PM’d you, but as this appears to be a recurring problem, posting the solution might be appreciated by others.

Thank you in advance!
    Matt

pavit Moderator

Hi Synapsis

I have checked your site and noticed that you have the SEO Settings Search Engine Friendly URLs flagged on Yes

when this option is flagged in this way the link build has the index.php suffix on all pages and this is not a good configuration in this case

so for now i have flagged that option to NO and all the links are rebuild in the correct way

If you want to have it enabled you need to rename your htaccess.txt in .htaccess in your joomla folder and then enable the 2 options in SEO Settings

Search Engine Friendly URLs to Yes
    Use URL rewriting to Yes

Hope this solution can helps

Regards

synapsis Friend

Thank you pavit! You should be aware that this was the default setting for the quickstart. I did not change the settings you described above, so there are going to be a LOT of people experiencing this problem. You may want to make sure the Lens developer knows about this issue, so they can re-configure the quickstart as needed.

Thanks again for the swift response!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  synapsis 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum