Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

Finally my first post! I have a 1question I am trying to incorporate JA Highslide into the new Kulanite Template. My question is is it possible? Thanks!

Menalto Friend

Everything is possible, some things just takes more time than the others….

everards Friend

Thank you for your note Menalto, allthough I am not sure what you mean. :confused:

dwernars Friend

Yes you can install Highslide – but you will have to read the forums to get highlide to work – the instructions that are provided are a bit cryptic to say the least.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Ja is going to public some new extensions, you will have Highslide module and Highslide plugin to use. Plz wait

damian Friend

Cool. I need JA Highslide as a module. Good news bro

kashxo Friend

The beta version of JA HighSlide is up and running. Please follow this url: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=76

damian Friend

Tested with 1.5.3 fresh install an working fine. :). Thanks

everards Friend

Hi all… tested it too and it works like a charm! I am still trying to get it to work in a module on the left of the kulanite. Other then that.,…GREAT! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  everards 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum