Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Referred here by Pavit in regards to the ja_googlemaps extension on the Ja_Directory template.
    I would like to have the map zoom to the maximum level that can display all items in the Category view map. Currently all maps zoom to the level set in /templates/ja_directory/html/com_k2/directory/category.php. The problem is if the zoom level is set too low ie 8 then all the icons overlap. If it is set too high and the items in the category are far apart, you can’t see all the items on the map.
    Is it possible to set the category map zoom level to auto set a max zoom level to display all the items in the category list. I thought that was how it worked in the demo, but not on my site.
    If I have 8 items that display in the links below the map, they should all appear without having to scroll. If the user goes to the next page and the items are further apart, the zoom level should adjust to show them all on the map.
    Is this possible?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

That zoom level from google map, it can be only set with a specific level, not automatically be changed like that, unfortunately.

Regards

aardcom Friend

Then how do they get different zoom levels in the demo? Can it be set for each category? Look at Amusement Parks from the top menu,

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  aardcom.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

All categories should have the same zoom level set in the generated code in above file: /templates/ja_directory/html/com_k2/directory/category.php

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum