Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am wondering how you can get rid of the image which says “Not a Member” (signup now) that points back here? I see the image, but how can I delete the image from the header as well as the link?

Thanks.

Issue solved

zoodc Friend

What you will want to do is edit the HTML file for the template in joomla by commenting out any reference to “hpswitch-off” or “hpswitch-on”. This will remove the image and the anchor.

I did this on my site and it worked perfectly.

Keep in mind that it is best to “comment out” the lines of code over delteting as this allows you to go back and correct any errors. I didn’t do this which is the reason I can’t reference the exact lines of code for you (hindsight is 20/20).

If you need more details PM me and I’ll take a closer look to help you out.

timgdixon Friend

I noticed that someone changed the thread to “Solved” and this is not solved. I tried zooDC’ suggestions but they did not work. I would appreciate it if Joomlart could tell me where this link back to them is located so I can at least change it and change the image to something I can use.

upright Friend

Can you attach a copy of your index.php file for this template?

I’ll take a second look for you if Joomlart doesn’t reply.

zoodc Friend

no sure if this is still useful but on 1.51 I just commented a line of code to fix the problem:

<!-- the line below is commented out to hide the member area image and functions -->

<!-- <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl();?>/scripts/ja.hiddenpanel.js"></script> -->

zoodc Friend

The comment above helps with member only images but the following thread will help you with the “no a mamber” topic:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/remove-not-a-member/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zoodc 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum