Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have installed JA_Edenite onto Joomla! 1.0.15 Stable using the JA_Edenite_v1.2_for_Joomla_1.0.x zip file.

Now I an new to all this, but am picking it up quickly so bare with me.

For the most part I have changed around the modules, etc to look like the demo site.

When following the Quick Start Installation Guide thread, I don’t have access to the following option under the Template Manager as shown below.

So my questions are:

– I have replaced the logo with a 900×146 logo, but it sits too high at the top of the screen so half of it is missing – how do i pull it down so it displays properly? I have already adjusted bottom to equal 5px. Do I have to also move the menu down as, if so where is this done?

– I want to change the menu to CSS, how is this done under 1.0.15?

– And finally, I want to change the theme to red so the menu, etc use’s red.css?

Thanks,
    Pottz

Menalto Friend

Take a look in the templates folder for a file called ja_vars_1.0x.php, there you have the options on Joomla 1.0.xx. There you can set the menu and default color as you want.

For the logo, its best if you can give us your site url?

apottz Friend

Worked like a treat – Thanks Menalto!

Re: logo – the url can be found here.

You’ll see half of the logo disappears at the top of the screen.

Menalto Friend

IF you open up the template.css on line 690 you find this here:

#ja-header {
    height:80px;
    line-height:normal;
    position:relative;
    }

Change height 80px; to your preferred height and it should be working fine, i suggest height: 155px;

apottz Friend

My code now looks like this, but I didn’t observe any change to the location??

<blockquote>#ja-header {
    height: 155px;
    line-height: normal;
    position: relative;</blockquote>

Menalto Friend

Its still 80px in height:

#ja-header {
    height: 80px;
    line-height: normal;
    position: relative;
    }

Please double check it

apottz Friend

My mistake – works beautifully… I’m running 2 versions currently and updated the other one..

Again, thank you very much!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  apottz 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum